The last update was on October 1, 2021
Life without Debts Fund (hereinafter - the Fund or us) is committed to protecting your personal data privacy and ensuring their lawful, honest processing in a transparent manner.
In this personal data processing policy, we describe how we collect and use your personal data for the provision of our services and the achievement of our goals.
1. Purpose of Data Processing We process data that we have obtained about you to provide our service and comply with legal requirements.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Execution of our service;
- Communication with you;
- Analysis of our activities;
- Improvement of the website's operation using cookies;
- Compliance with legal requirements and any other lawful use in accordance with our legal relationship with you;
- Other specific purposes that you will be informed of when providing relevant data.
2. Legal Basis for Data Processing We process your data based on the following legal grounds:
- Compliance with legal requirements;
- Your consent - for the collection and processing of personal data for specific purposes, using cookies on our website.
3. Methods of Data Acquisition We obtain your personal data in the following ways:
- When you apply for a donation, you voluntarily provide us with information by filling out an application on our website, after signing a contract, you provide us with information via email or telephone communication;
- When making a donation or payment online via credit/debit card or through a non-cash transfer of funds, we obtain the minimum necessary information required to receive the donation or payment, including your name, surname, account number, the name of the credit institution, payment purpose information, and in accordance with the credit institution's payment policy, also personal code. This personal information is only necessary for receiving the donation (payment) and, accordingly, for using the donation (payment) to fulfill the goals of the Fund.
- Information about you is provided by third parties, such as creditors or debt collectors;
- You use our website, and information is collected through cookies.
We obtain the following personal data about you, and you provide us with the following personal data:
- Your name, surname, personal code/date of birth;
- Mobile phone number; email address;
- Bank details;
- Type of occupation and monthly income;
- Your current debt obligations;
- Data that you provide yourself.
From third parties, we obtain information about you that may contain your personal data:
- Your creditworthiness, employment status;
- Your current debt obligations.
To promote donations and attract new donors, information about donations made may be published. Therefore, before making a donation online with a credit/debit card on the website, the Fund offers a technical option to enter your name and surname, as well as to indicate whether the donor (1) wishes to remain anonymous or (2) does not want to disclose the donation amount.
4. Transfer of Data to Third Parties We do not disclose your personal data or any information obtained during the provision of services and contract activities to third parties except in the following cases:
- To comply with the law and legal processes, if we in good faith believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, your safety, or the safety of other individuals, to prevent and investigate fraud, or in response to requests from state authorities;
- In accordance with your clear and unambiguous consent;
- To identify, investigate, and prevent money laundering and the financing of terrorism activities. Your personal data is not processed in a country outside the EU/EEA to provide our services. The transfer and processing of personal data outside the EU/EEA may occur if there is a legal basis, i.e., to fulfill a legal obligation, conclude or execute a contract, or with your consent, and adequate security measures are taken.
5. Storage Period of Your Personal Data We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary according to the purpose of their acquisition and as permitted or required by regulatory requirements.
6. Personal Data Security The level of protection of your personal data complies with generally accepted security standards.
To protect your information and privacy, we have implemented technical and administrative security measures. We apply modern technology and technical requirements. Our internal organizational system is designed so that access to and processing of your personal data can only be done by specifically authorized persons and solely for the performance of their work functions.
7. Measures to Raise Awareness of the Fund We observe certain privacy regulations and rules to implement the Fund's marketing activities aimed at raising awareness of the Fund. To carry out direct marketing activities provided through electronic means, we will ask for your prior written consent. We will clearly offer you the right to object to marketing messages in a manner that is separate from other information.
We will promptly consider your right to object to receiving marketing messages. If you choose at any time not to receive marketing messages, we will not send them to you unless you provide new consent.
8. Cookie Usage Policy Cookies are used on the Fund's website.
Cookies are small text files that are created and stored on your device (computer, tablet, mobile phone, etc.) when you visit our website. Cookies "remember" your experience and basic information, thus improving the convenience of using our website.
By using cookies, internet browsing history data is processed, problems and deficiencies in the operation of the website are diagnosed, user habit statistics are collected, and the complete and convenient use of the website's functionality is ensured.
9. Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Data Regarding your personal data, you have the following rights:
- Access to information (you have the right to receive information about the ways and purposes of processing your personal data and to receive a copy of your personal data in our possession);
- Rectification of your data (you have the right to request the correction or supplementation of inaccurate or incomplete personal data);
- Deletion of your personal data (you have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of personal data and achieve the deletion of your personal data as soon as the data is no longer necessary to provide you with the requested services and to comply with regulatory requirements);
- Restriction of your data processing (you have the right to request the restriction of your personal data processing if you object to it and we have no legitimate grounds to continue processing, and also to challenge data processing based on our legitimate interests);
- Restriction of your data use for direct marketing purposes (you have the right to prevent us from using your personal data to inform you about the Fund's news and to carry out direct marketing activities to raise the Fund's awareness);
- Objection to your data processing (you have the right to object to data processing at any time unless it is necessary for a task carried out in the public interest or there is a compelling legitimate basis for processing).
10. Contacting Us If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, please contact us by writing to email@example.com or by calling +371 29533855.